Please find links below for more information about tDCS and for resources that can help people experiencing emotional distress:
- Informational website about transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) from Johns Hopkins Medicine:
- Informational website about transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) from Harvard Medical School:
- Depression Bipolar Support Alliance organizes peer support groups for patients with depression and bipolar disorder.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness arranges a number of support functions for patients and their families.
- The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention supports research and education related to the prevention of suicide.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a confidential hotline that is available 24-hours a day, at 1-800-273-TALK
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 646-774-7538.